Bachurei Chemed - BACH Jewish Center is fortunate to host many visitors. In addition to our coveted location on Long Beach's historic and centrally placed Edwards Blvd, our community is a destination for Jews and vacationers alike. In order to make your visit easier, we are pleased to provide the following information.
• Shop Glatt Mart: 516-897-8657, 172 E Park Ave. Long Beach, NY 11561 (and corner of Long Beach Rd.)
Strictly Glatt Kosher Butcher with plenty of prepared and unprepared traditional AND tasty Jewish foods.
• Life's A Bagel: 516-889-8470, 76 W Park Ave. Long Beach, NY 11561
• Dunkin Donuts: 1070 W Beech Street Long Beach , NY 11561 - this location ONLY
• The Surf Room: 516-544-4444, 405 E Broadway Long Beach, NY 11561 and www.longbeachhotelny.com
Elegant setting for a gourmet night out for you and a special someone or a group of friends.
For Shabbat home hospitality within walking distance of the Shul, please email us at email@example.com. For a Shabbat meal with one of our families, you can also contact the above email address or reach the office at 516-897-2473. We are always open to guests and visitors, and would love to help make Long Beach your "home" even if only for a Shabbat!
• Lodging: The Long Beach Hotel(inside Eruv), 516-544-4444, 405 E Broadway** mention BACH Corp Rate
Allegria Hotel (inside Eruv) 80 W Broadway , 516-889-1300 ** mention BACH Corp Rate
• Eruv: An Eruv encompasses the wider community, for a full map contact the office directly 516-897-2473 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mikvah: The men's, women's and keilim mikvah is located at 280 E Penn Street (corner of Monroe) and is open daily. For women's mikvah times call (516) 897-4665